~* Angel.7racy *~

Thursday, November 10, 2011

NITB - National Athem Video

~ National Athem Video ~
Media Event Company : Spinn Productions

~ A great Experience of participating on National Athem video as Corporate Executive for 2 scenes! This video will be aired in TV (Stay tuned for the actual on-aired date oh. =D)

My first scene = Chinese Corporate Executive

My First Scene, I was filmed as Chinese Corporate Executive (Represents the four major races in Singapore). Our Scene, we are dining happily during working lunch hour. We have to keep on laughing loudly in joy till the Director was satisfied and said CUT!.
The end result = Laugh till cheeks hurt. HAHA... =D

Second Scene = Dining at Hawker Centre
Location: Dunman Food Centre

My Second Scene, I was filmed as Corporate Executive.
Our Scene, we dining happily during working lunch hours, and we were playfully snatching each other foods during filming!.. Its was so much fun!. HAHA!!

All the delicious foods were bought from the store behind us.

The happy moments!

Looking forwards to the National Athem to be aired in TV soon!

Stay tuned to my next media activities oh. Cheers! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment