~* Angel.7racy *~

Friday, January 14, 2011

“The Ghosts Must Be Crazy” 《鬼也笑》~ Local Horror-Comedy

READY, SET, ACTION!!!


And the Camera Rolling began:...


The movie is directed by the first time director, Mark Lee 李国煌, a comedian and host familiar to most households. I was very impressed about his professional during Filming despite of his first movie. He is someone whom I will really look up to... For his Never give up attitude, and determination to success.. His life story at Following clip.


“Ghost Bride” is about a man Ah Hui (Henry Thia) who is unlucky in love. He meets a stranger, Ah Hai (Mark Lee), who promises him fortune and blessings if he seeks help from 'brothers and sisters' in the netherworld. Ah Hui does so, and ends up finding a beautiful jade bangle inside a red packet. Soon after, Ah Hui strikes the lottery, but spends it all lavishly. Just when he is down in the dumps again, Ah Hai offers him another solution and something strange happens…




“The Ghosts Must Be Crazy” 《鬼也笑》Poster
(Lookout who standing beside Mark Lee & Henry.. keke.. ^_*)

Happy browsing thru the Photos oh...
My first role began as a Dance Hostess in a Nightclub....


My Sexy Red outfit during filming
(Sexy Outfit from Bugis Street ~ wink *_-)


The Pretty Babes...
(And I believe, I'm the "Biggest size" of all... -_-!!!)


The Gangster... and the "Babe?" (keke... =P) 

Ought to develop new friendship during filming.
Especially.. Good friends, Sunny and Hong. ^_^


And, lastly.. as a Lady Ghost...
(Am I scary?... Woah.. Boo... keke.. =P)

Henry Thia 辉哥 and Ghostly Aangel Tracy



A fulfilling movie experience.
Its was a Great pleasant to participate in this Movie. Although I was given small roles of Night Hostess and Lady Ghost in this movie, But I have learnt much during the filming and it's operation. And
* SALUTE * to every crew to make this movie a success.

From this movie experience, its has inspired me to explore further into this Filming industry. Hopefully, one day, I will be given the opportunity to participate in a bigger firm. May my dream comes true... Cheers! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment