~* Angel.7racy *~

Friday, March 4, 2011

Miss Earth Singapore 2011 ~ Audition

A belief ~ Only you and yourself can determine your future direction path 
  
My Dream proceeds from here ....

Miss Earth Singapore 2011 Audition

Location: The Concourse
Date: 2nd March 2011

My first attempt to proceed my dream ~ in beauty pageant Audition.
To participate in any competition/Audition, self preparation of contest knowledge is deeply required. With this belief, I have browse thru the Miss Earth Singapore and the role (information) thru the following websites shown.

Miss Earth Singapore (Link Here)
Miss Earth International (Link Here)
The Go Green Campaign ~ Green Future Solutions (Link Here)
Beauty Pageant reference (Link Here)

Beside proceeding on my Dreams, I always wish to extend my service to needy countries. After browsing thru the website, I'm pleasant to know my charity dream might come true. Mother Teresa, her love towards the poor and needy, has touched me deeply into my heart.


 
Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work. Mother Teresa
One day, I really wish I can bring SMILE to everyone... especially the children...too..
....The Audition continued....
During the Audition, new friendship has developed.
 
Two lovely ladies ~ Gueta and Jasmine

Gueta and Aangel Tracy

The Lovely Contestants ~ Felicia, Gueta, Jia Xin, Aangel Tracy and Jasmine

With the Beginning of Audition~ in Bikini Catwalk

Jasmine and Aangel Tracy
(Rest of Girls were too embarrassed and rejected for this photo shoot.. keke.. =P)


We were judged by our Catwalk and poses in Bikini, and how we protrude ourselves professionally. The next session, was the individual interviews with 3 judges (on which, one of them is a professional model). Questions on the Roles and commitment of Miss Earth Singapore, and how to help on Eco campaigns...

Ending of Interviews with Photo shooting session... ^_^

The Successful Miss Earth Singapore 2011, will be featured in MODE magazine

The Contestants ~ Our Dreams...


Ending my day ~ proceeding of Gym workout with my Gym instructor ~ Bruce. He is a professional Gym instructor (Bugis California Fitness) whom I highly recommend to all.

~ Stay tuned for the results of Audition oh... ^_^ ~

1 comment:

  1. hi miss tracy... i hope you win at the pageant... you are very pretty... anyway do you have a list of all the contestant in the miss earth singapore pageant 2011 can you give me a link or the list... thanks a lot miss tracy... good luck
    gelo

    ReplyDelete