~* Angel.7racy *~

Friday, January 28, 2011

A Wedding Trip to Lovely State ** Kuantan Malaysia 关丹**

The Wedding Bells Ring............
  
The Loving Couple ~ Ashley & Aimee  

A Memories Trip to Kuantan Malaysia to attend an unforgetful wedding for my "Bro" Ashley.

A sharing on Kuantan Malaysia ^_^

Kuantan is the state capital of Pahang, the 3rd largest state in Malaysia. It is situated near the mouth of the Kuantan River and faces the South China Sea. Kuantan's main sightseeing attraction is the beach at Teluk Cempedak. There are also other scenic beaches popular with vacationers in the city's vicinity, such as Batu Hitam, Balok, Chenor, Pantai Sepat, Beserah, and Cherating. Near Cherating (Club Med is located here) is a turtle sanctuary. A few kilometers away from Cherating is Pulau Ular (Snake Island). There is a legend connected with this island. In fact, Kuantan has the most beaches compared to other cities in Malaysia...
Please refer to this Link (click here) for more sharing on Lovely State ~ Kuantan Malaysia.

More Pics will be shown ~ Happy Viewing.. ^_^

And the Journey Begin....  

During the long hours (6hrs) of Journey, I was fortunate to be accompany by Ethel, a lovely buddy from ERA. Throughout the whole journey, we had chatted everything under the sun, from ~ Fashion, Outing, Men (the most common topic for girls. keke.. =P), and many more. And majority on sharing on Property Biz (Which I'm planning to join too ~ wink ^_*)

One day, I wish to be Successful in ~
My Career, My Dreams (In Modeling & Acting Path). ^_^ 


Apartment Stay during Kuantan Trip.
(Starting the Lovely Morning, with beginning of my Modeling Poses!.. Haha! =P) 

Lovely flowers, matching my Sundress ^_* 

Wedding Car, at Ashley's Place
(Quick, buy 4D  ~ 8200... Just kidding.. haha.. =P)

Began of Journey, to fetch Beautiful Vietnam Bride (Aimee) at Swiss Garden Resort Kuantan.


Heart Board I'm Coming for my Wife
~ An interesting and Creative idea. 
(One day, when I'm getting married (still searching for my Love), I will make him wear one too.. haha... =P)

Back view ~ Nice sia.. haha.. ^_^


A heartwarming speech of Love to Aimee ~
Ashley: Aimee, I will protect you ~ and Love you Forever....
(So touching... ^_^)


The Kiss of Love and Phototaking Session...

Off they Go ~ Back to Ashley's Place


Ethel and Aangel Tracy.. ^_^


Aimee & her father... leading her towards her future.

Ashley Parents and Lovely Couple


Candle of Love

Lighting up of Candles ~ to represent hand-in-hand, to stay Forever in Love.

During the Tea Ceremony, Our adventures began
~ Exploring on Kuantan state...
Stepping foot on the Tourist Attraction ~ Teluk Cempedak

Modeling Posing again.. haha... =P









Another Lovely Lake in Kuantan

Refreshment Time with James, Ethel & Alex.... ^_^

Kuantan Fishing Village

And Modeling Poses again.. haha... (Don't mind me yea.. =P)


Wedding Ceremony


Volunteer to be their Sound "lady" for their Wedding Ceremony ^_^
(Previous plan was to be their MC... Well, there're always chance..) 


Lovely Pic (from Aangel Tracy).. ^_^




Cheers for the New Couple!!!

Drank many glasses of red wine.. keke...


~ Ending of Wedding Dinner ~


With the Begin of Love Journey for
* Ashley & Aimee *

Departure day
Have fulfilling Breakfast at Swiss Garden Resort (I have shifted to stay together with Ethel), and having Fun at beach.

My first try for Bike... and I admit.. I was scared.. keke.. =P

The Three Musketeers ~ Thomas, Ethel & Aangel Tracy .. ^_^

Love Speeding on the Beach..
A Success on Bike (without Falling off) haha... Yea!!!

Famous Rice on Teluk Cempedak

Uncle Pang, Alex and Aangel Tracy

And, that my 100Plus (unfinish) on top of the Tree... Sob... T_T

Stretching Time for Alex


 ~ Ending of Page ~

Forever in Love

Blessing Ashley and Aimee, 
Together with All Wedding couples,
~ Filled with Love, Joys and Happiness Forever. ~

A Special Song Dedicated to all Couples ~ 
<< I Finally Found Someone >> Link (Click Here)

Cheers!!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment