~* Angel.7racy *~

Friday, January 14, 2011

The New Paper Wedding Planner 2011









Ziyi Kuek and Aangel Tracy

I was there to support my friend, Ziyi. She is a successful model whom I must learn from.


Genecia Luo and Aangel Tracy


Genecia Luo is South East Asia Woman of Excellence 2010, Media Personality, Winner of numerous beauty titles & Founder of InQueenz By Genecia Luo. She actively advises for celebrities and statutory boards, her workshops and personal consultations are always tailored accordingly to the needs of her audience and clients.

Genecia is a sought after model & #1 pageant trainer in the local and international scene as many of her students have grown in fields as diverse as acting, singers, radio hosts as well as beauty queens.

I have the honour to be one of her student for Guardian Beauty Contest, Year 2010.
From this course, I have learnt the Makeup (different colour tone, depends on individual), Catwalk, how to Pose and Speech Presentation (Self-Introduction) confidently. And most importantly, I have the honour to wear her crowns. It's a unforgetable excitement!!!

Hopefully, one day, I will have the opportunity to develop into a Beauty Queen. To pursuit this dream, I will need to develop myself, and source for more opportunity, to participate in Beauty contests, if possible.
Hope my dream will come True. Cheers!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment